Christmas is indeed the most wonderful time of the year. Hot chocolate, skating dates, hats, gloves and scarves and holiday parties. We look forward to this season, well at least most of us do, but when it comes to buying gifts for the people we love, that’s exactly when this period becomes dreadful and exhausting. How do you know you are getting the right gift for that person you love and admire so much? What if they don’t like it?
First of all, don’t panic! Christmas can be expensive, but if you start your shopping from November instead of waiting for the last minute, you will be able to beat the Christmas blues like a pro.
If you’re looking to buy an important woman in your life a gift that will last her a lifetime and will always remind her of you, jewellery is the way to go.
A bracelet, earrings or a necklace are the perfect choice and they don’t have to be expensive. There are great brands out there that sell the cutest accessories for less than $200.
Here is my personal roundup for: What to get her for Christmas: Jewellery.
1. In the stars bangle – Kate Spade
2. Delicate Sentiments, White Pearl & Clear CZ – Pandora
3. Icon Convertible Watch Stone – Stella & Dot
4. Kitty-Capped Pearl Jacket Earrings – Anthropologie
5. Sister Love double heart charm necklace, gold dipped – Dogeared
6. Mom Love heart double heart charm necklace – Dogeared
7. Fall Follies Multi Flower Collar – Betsy Johnson